My problem might have been quite simple and common, yet it hurted like no experience had ever hurted me. When looking for something stable and long-lasting, after I found the "right" person, hoped and prayed for good things to come, it all turned to be that because of DIFFERENCES the relationship could not work. This person was completely my opposite, yet I fell in love (but I did not feel loved) and liked the person for all his personality. It did not matter to me... my feelings went first and problem started. I felt empty again, my dream ended so soon, so badly, in such a strange way. I haven't gotten the chance to talk to this person... problem is I felt everything was my fault and that I should have given more... pain was growing, intense sadness, depression around. I knew rationally that I would not be defeated, yet my emotions struggled me in a way I could not control...

0 Comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]
<< Página Principal