IHV: in homo, veritas

croon, v.i., v.t. 1. to sing or hum in a soft, soothing voice -n. 2. the act or sound of crooning -n. 3. croon/er, e. g., Manuel aka Medea Tangerine / Medeo Mandarino / Beso insaciable en mudanza a Ceres, on "How to live as a found 21st century crooner" 4. to love an angel with silver wings like I do: a ciegas, en Braille, como quieras

11.9.06

[La diva en turno de IHV] Peggy Lee

Cualquiera que haya escuchado Waiting for the train to come comprenderá cómo me siento

Con el permiso de y el agradecimiento a Soy lo prohibido, he aquí la letra.

Waitin' for the train to come in

Waitin' for my man to come home

I've counted every minute of each livelong day

Been so melancholy since he went away

I've shed a million teardrops or more

Waitin' for the one I adore

I'm waitin' in the depot by the railroad track

Lookin' for the choo-choo train that brings him back

I'm waitin' for my life to begin

Waitin' for the train to come in

I'm waitin' in the depot by the railroad track

Lookin' for the choo-choo train that brings him back

I'm waitin' for my life to begin

Waitin' for the train to come in

Waiting... Waiting...

I'm waitin' for the train to come in.

Publicado el 9/11/2006 04:48:00 PM
Link: http://veritasinhomo.blogspot.com/2006/09/peggy-lee-la-diva-en-turno-de-ihv.html

Etiquetas:

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal