IHV: in homo, veritas

croon, v.i., v.t. 1. to sing or hum in a soft, soothing voice -n. 2. the act or sound of crooning -n. 3. croon/er, e. g., Manuel aka Medea Tangerine / Medeo Mandarino / Beso insaciable en mudanza a Ceres, on "How to live as a found 21st century crooner" 4. to love an angel with silver wings like I do: a ciegas, en Braille, como quieras

13.1.05

Las cosas que llegan a mi mail

Hey Manuel,
I hope you are doing well and thanks for writing meback. I'm glad you havean inner sense that is urging you to seek answers. Iknow how you feel about things because I am in thesame boat you are in. I know how hard it is to be gayand live in this world of people that just don'tunderstand us. I care more than you can possiblyknow, so please read all of what I have to say. Iwill probably say some things in this email that youdon't agree with. I might even say some things thatseem hurtful to you. But I want to tell you thetruth. God is there to help those who will trust himand obey what he says. So please don't be upset byanything I say in this email. God loves gay people asmuch as anyone else and we have as much opportunity togo to heaven as anyone else, but we need to know andunderstand what God has to say about homosexuality. Ibelieve that many people are failing to check out whatGod and the Bible say about homosexuality and they areliving their lives based on their assumptions andfalse doctrine instead of based on what God says. Andthe results of that are disastrous!God has made himself VERY real to me and the Bible isa huge part of that. God didn't actually write downthe words of the Bible, but he chose some good menthat he could depend on and he told them what to writedown for him. God preserved his word for us in thisway so we could know how to be saved and how he wantsus to live. I am thoroughly convinced that the Bibleis God's word regardless of what all the skeptics say.It is something that is just too great and powerfulto have come from men. The Bible is the authoritativeword of God and we had better listen to what God saysto us. God has a lot of serious things to say in theBible about homosexuality. But God himself has made aHUGE impression on me about what he says abouthomosexuality, and that just confirms to me what theBible says about it. I am going to say some thingsright now that you might find upsetting, but pleasedon’t take anything I say the wrong way. You won’tfind a person anywhere who loves gay people more thanI do. I care enough to tell you the truth, so pleasedon’t be angry with me for that.I don't act on my gay desires because I am completelySURE that God says that behavior is sinful and wicked.I know that it SEEMS right and good to act on our gaydesires because that is the way we are. But there aretwo things we must keep in mind about this. When Godmade our bodies, he NEVER intended for us to functionin a way in which our bodies would be joined sexuallywith other males. God meant only for male bodies tobe joined to female bodies in that way, and only inthe marriage of one man to one woman. God never atany time approves of a male joined to a male or afemale joined to female in a sexual way. The secondthing we need to remember is that we were born with avile sin nature that causes us to have desires, urges,and temptations in our bodies to do sinful things.That is what makes sinful things SEEM so right to us.So that is why we need to avoid "being what we are".We have a vile sin nature that is totally contrary toGod and we need to avoid acting on it. That is trueof both gay and straight people. Sexual sins forstraight people are just as serious as they are forgay people. If we live according to our sin nature,that will result in our destruction.If you choose to live a gay lifestyle, you are notembracing what God wants for you, but you areembracing your depravity that was passed down to youfrom Adam and Eve. And that resulted from their sinin the Garden of Eden. God wants us to look at theway he created our bodies to function and realize thatthe vile urges in our bodies did not come from him.Jesus Christ came to die for us and shed his blood forus to save us from our sin and our sin nature. Hissacrifice on the cross paid the sin debt for those whowill trust him as their personal Savior. But alsowhen a person gets saved, the Spirit of God comesinside of that person to live and give that personpower to overcome his sin nature and avoid acting onthat sin nature. So God also wants to save us fromthe behavior that results from our sin nature. TheBible says that people who live a life of habitualhomosexual behavior will go to hell. It also saysthat straight people who live a life of sexualimmorality will go to hell. Jesus said that peoplewho will not repent and turn from their sins willperish. That is a summary of what God says abouthomosexuality, but we can talk about this in muchgreater detail if you like. Again I want to ask youto please not be upset because of what I have said.People who will trust and obey God don’t have anythingto worry about at all. Maybe you are thinking thatGod is cruel or that a loving God would never dothings this way. But the fact is that God doesn’t oweus anything. We owe him! We wouldn’t even be herewithout him. Every good thing we have came from God.And the bad things about our situation are a result ofour own sins and the sins of humanity in general. Sowe should be grateful that God is so merciful andloving.Have you ever been saved and trusted Jesus as yourpersonal Savior? I was saved a long time ago and itis the best thing I have ever done in my life! Thisis so important because the Bible says that people whohave been saved will go to heaven and people who haveNOT been saved will go to hell and suffer eternaltorment. So if you haven’t been saved, I hope we cantalk about that. I know that I have said a lot ofnegative things about this. But God does have somepositive and helpful things to say to us. I will beglad to tell you more about that if you want tocontinue talking. Take care Manuel and I hope to hear from you again soon.:)
God bless you,Rick

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal