
Later on I watched It's a Wonderful Life, a movie being broadcasted on Canal 22. It lasted two hours (thanks to the "lovely" advertisings courtesy of CONACULTA, trying to get a piece of shameful glory because of its mistakes in cultural policy in the Fox administration). Even though I ended with my feet frozen, I could not help but smile after seeing the movie. It was great, simple, witty, unexpected.
George asks about her deepest wishes and then offers her a poetic, imaginative fantasy about lasso-ing the moon and bringing it down to Earth so that she can eat it - it's almost a marriage proposal:
What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You-you want the moon? Just
say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey, that's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon...Well, then you could swallow it. And it'll all dissolve, see. And the moon beams that shoot out of your fingers and your toes and the ends of your hair...Am I talking too much?

2 Comentarios:
Me aterran las pelis navideñas pero It's a wonderfui life siempre funciona, y en todos los niveles...
Stewart es un poco un pelmazo pero sin duda escogiste la mejor para la temporada.
Eduardo: Bueno... yo me la puedo pasar bomba con Home Alone... La segunda peli es mi favorita. Pero como tú dices "It's a wonderful life" funciona perfectamente.
Te quiero.
Publicar un comentario
Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]
<< Página Principal