IHV: in homo, veritas

croon, v.i., v.t. 1. to sing or hum in a soft, soothing voice -n. 2. the act or sound of crooning -n. 3. croon/er, e. g., Manuel aka Medea Tangerine / Medeo Mandarino / Beso insaciable en mudanza a Ceres, on "How to live as a found 21st century crooner" 4. to love an angel with silver wings like I do: a ciegas, en Braille, como quieras

24.12.05

"sólo 12 días"

Hey baby, look what I've just found!

Definitivamente es LA canción acerca de nosotros, nuestra historia, este océano de distancia, estos días fríos y la tortura el reto de esperar pacientementenuestro encuentro.

Sin más, de mí para tí .
Línea por línea. A ciegas, en braille, como quieras...
de Luther Vandross, "When I need you":

When I need you
I just close my eyes and I'm with you
And all that I so want to give you
Is only a heartbeat away

When I need love
I hold out my hand and I touch love
I never knew there was so much love
Keeping me warm night and day

Miles and miles of empty space in between us
A telephone can't take the place of your smile
But you know I won't be traveling forever
It's cold out, but hold out
And do like I do

When I need you
I just close my eyes and I'm with you
And all that I so want to give you
Is only a heartbeat away

It's not easy when the road is your driver
But honey that's the heavy load that we bear
But you know I won't be traveling a lifetime
It's cold out, but hold out
And do like I do

When I need you
...
It's cold out, oh honey, hold out
And do like I do

Honey, when I need you

3 Comentarios:

A la/s sábado, diciembre 24, 2005 9:19:00 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

estoy bajando la versión que estás escuchando =D

 
A la/s domingo, diciembre 25, 2005 10:39:00 a.m., Blogger M dijo...

Eduardo: That's so cute, baby. Celine is just... a guilty, guuuuuuuuuuilty pleasure.

 
A la/s domingo, diciembre 25, 2005 11:50:00 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

que buena cancion..
ya solo te faltan 12 dias que emocion a mi aun me faltan casi 20
:(

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal