The best fuck ever
(to be read)
(I won't ever forget last Tuesday)
(oh lover, I celebrate you today)
Aquellos ojos verdes de mirada serena,
dejaron en mi alma eterna sed de amar;
anhelos de caricias, de besos y ternuras
de todas las dulzuras que sabían brindar.
Aquellos ojos verdes serenos como un lago
en cuyas quietas aguas un día me miré,
no saben las tristezas que a mi alma han dejado
aquellos ojos verdes que yo nunca besaré.
met some good friends at Italianni's WTC
had a great meal
had a better talk
had the best of times
then we went and had some Starbucks coffee
(venti del día)
joy and laughs
joy and laughs
joy and laughs and the tenderness of your eyes looking at me
after that we went walking to the car
found a CD playing
found "In the mood for love" playing
glorious cello
glorious violin
a friend of mine called me- then you said
"you will have to call him again"
I would also have to do my duties another day
you took the so-called segundo piso
then we went steady, fast and loving
listening to Aquellos ojos verdes by Nat King Cole
(I like your green eyes much more)
then we got to the office
we left the car nearby
felt nothing but happiness
the creeps of the cold wind falling to the city
the delicious sensation in our penises
then we arrived
and we closed the door
and you asked me gently
(smile of a child drawn in your face):
"Should we get fully naked?"
while you were getting rid out of my t-shirt
I would free you from your pants
and shoes
(the sight of you wearing nothing but socks
makes me hardly stop)
(the sight of us wearing nothing but socks
makes me shiver)
we were
relaxed
we were
passionate
we were
childish
we were
savage
we were
naked
lying on the floor
(the sleeping bag was hot enough to keep us warm)
we were just playing
feeling our bodies
(yours has the taste of sugar)
feeling our souls
(yours says you are an angel)
feeling our minds
(yours is the smartest I have ever met)
we were
unknowing of what was going to happen
then you pulled me back
placed my legs around your torso
then you pulled yourself a bit back
and started playihg softly with your penis
around me
You were turned on
- I knew it
You wanted to go all the way long
- I only thought
you wanted to make love without delay
- I could only suppose
you were watching me, expecting a nod
- I said to myself, let's try it, come on
you were calm
yet firm
- I felt nothing but peace
you were already in
- I felt you inside of me
you were a bit worried
- and surprisingly it didn't hurt at all
To said that we made love is truly vague
We were just one
Left behind, giving to you my back, on all fours
- faster, stronger, warmer
standing, feeling your kisses in my wet back
- ain't nothing like you breathing in my neck
watching your eyes as you pumped it in and out
- I could not help but cry your name out quietly in your ear
feeling your orgasm against the desk
- scarce are moments like this in life
I only commanded one thing:
"Come, let's have some sleep"
You were breathing heavily
(I wanted to leave the world like that
with you naked in my arms)
Time went by, minutes arrived and said good-bye
You catched the rhythm of life
you glimpsed, and the day was day once again
I dared to order you one more thing:
"Have some rest"
Then my tongue -a veiled phantom of desire
came to where it belongs
You were starving
you were grieving of pleasure
I could not stop
nor did I want the afternoon to end
then you said "I'm ready"
and we went willingly to the carrousel again
pleasure just builds up higher
but how can that be possible?
we have now learned
hey baby, let's escalate
you sweated
I had no cold
then you said "Lay"
- there are no better orders that those that come from your lips
Eternity emerged
We went at it in silence
I was shaking after you ended
- you were wet, outstounding as a greek
both wise and a new born
Oh lover, then you stepped
and stood there, half naked
-you knew how to move
how to doubt
how to swing
de-lightful
de-lovely
clothes
cover our legs
orgasm
never ends
you live in me three days and nights
after each other goes his way

4 Comentarios:
MI QUERIDO MANOLO, ALIAS "MI NIÑO DKNY", NO PUEDO LEER TANTA PRIVACIDAD, CON LO QUE MIS OJOS RECUERDAN ES SUFICIENTE NO CREES?
Anónima-que-ya-se-quién-es: ¡ASH! Jijiji, ¡cuando de poney pisador andes de mí te has de cuidar!
Dos angeles, un solo ser.
Xavsje: And yet, his silver wings lift me up, higher and higher, up where we both belong...
Publicar un comentario
Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]
<< Página Principal