IHV: in homo, veritas

croon, v.i., v.t. 1. to sing or hum in a soft, soothing voice -n. 2. the act or sound of crooning -n. 3. croon/er, e. g., Manuel aka Medea Tangerine / Medeo Mandarino / Beso insaciable en mudanza a Ceres, on "How to live as a found 21st century crooner" 4. to love an angel with silver wings like I do: a ciegas, en Braille, como quieras

15.6.06

Night not to be slept

I am awake
finishing some work
you are probably sleeping

And then
I wonder
what is it that you are dreaming of now?

I can listen to your breath
that sweet smell of yours
surrounding me

And then
I wonder
what is it that you are dreaming of now?

I'd give away both my kingdom and my knowledge
just to know the answer to the question
that keeps me awake and steady

And then
I wonder
what is it that you are dreaming of now?

4 Comentarios:

A la/s jueves, junio 15, 2006 12:08:00 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

¿Con las porristas de Dallas?... Uno nunca sabe...

 
A la/s jueves, junio 15, 2006 2:10:00 p.m., Blogger M dijo...

Cobayo: :)

 
A la/s viernes, junio 16, 2006 11:32:00 a.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

HOLA MANUEL, Pruebo nuevamente la configuracion de mi conexion a internet en mi palm desde la playa (patio) de la universidad. Y que mejor para (re)estrenar que leyendo los mas recientes capitulos de este fantastico libro que es tu vida.
Saludos.

 
A la/s viernes, junio 16, 2006 10:20:00 p.m., Blogger M dijo...

Anónimo: ¿Quién sos?

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal