IHV: in homo, veritas

croon, v.i., v.t. 1. to sing or hum in a soft, soothing voice -n. 2. the act or sound of crooning -n. 3. croon/er, e. g., Manuel aka Medea Tangerine / Medeo Mandarino / Beso insaciable en mudanza a Ceres, on "How to live as a found 21st century crooner" 4. to love an angel with silver wings like I do: a ciegas, en Braille, como quieras

10.6.06

Paradise, some thousand miles away...


This is what we call Sehnsucht in German
(nostalgia)
I have Sehnsucht of this island
I have Sehnsucht of you and me there

2 Comentarios:

A la/s sábado, junio 10, 2006 5:27:00 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

Sólo se recurre a la nostalgia cuando se quiere evadir al tiempo.

 
A la/s domingo, junio 11, 2006 3:48:00 p.m., Blogger M dijo...

Don: Y prefiero evadirlo...

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal