IHV: in homo, veritas

croon, v.i., v.t. 1. to sing or hum in a soft, soothing voice -n. 2. the act or sound of crooning -n. 3. croon/er, e. g., Manuel aka Medea Tangerine / Medeo Mandarino / Beso insaciable en mudanza a Ceres, on "How to live as a found 21st century crooner" 4. to love an angel with silver wings like I do: a ciegas, en Braille, como quieras

8.6.06

[Turn ons... 1]

  • Feet with socks
(I like ******** them)

  • Body hair
(Skin feels different)
  • Sweat
(Water within our bodies)
  • Briefs

(Hide and let see)

2 Comentarios:

A la/s jueves, junio 08, 2006 10:14:00 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

smells

sweet swet

 
A la/s jueves, junio 08, 2006 10:50:00 p.m., Blogger M dijo...

truth shall be said...
then

I like smelling your feet
I love smelling you

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal