Paul Rudd, lads and ladies (lads? ladies?)
Comentario de una comadre de los United States respecto a la campaña publicitaria de Perry Ellis (Paul Rudd, primavera-verano 2004)
Los signos de puntuación en inglés bien merecerán un blog aparte...
http://fawny.org/blog/agendawatch/Details/March2004.html
Advertising analysis
It’s the spring fashion issue, as the editorial excerpted below will indicate, and this is the second magazine in which I have been pleased to see the new campaign by Perry Ellis ("The DEATH Collection") featuring Paul Rudd. I feel bashful and inhibited in admitting I find this B-tier actor impossibly cute and good-natured. (And hirsute. And, unfortunately, circumcised: He’s an American son of two British Jews.)
It’s a four-page spread and I hate the intro (a flat-out technical failure: The photo is too dark) and the extro (an also-too-dark sepiatone makes him look girly). But, mother of God, you’ve never seen anybody in a pinstriped suit and yellow shirt look so good seated on a couch. (It’s the correctly-rendered dark skin with five-o’clock shadow that does it.)
Unfortunately, he doesn’t read as gay in the tiniest possible way, rather ruining an already-bad movie. You know the one I’m talking about.

0 Comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]
<< Página Principal