IHV: in homo, veritas

croon, v.i., v.t. 1. to sing or hum in a soft, soothing voice -n. 2. the act or sound of crooning -n. 3. croon/er, e. g., Manuel aka Medea Tangerine / Medeo Mandarino / Beso insaciable en mudanza a Ceres, on "How to live as a found 21st century crooner" 4. to love an angel with silver wings like I do: a ciegas, en Braille, como quieras

26.12.05

3 días y medio


Cinéfilo navideño
'Twas Christmas Night. I saw two great movies. The first one was From Here to Eternity. It really was outstanding. I hadn't feel in ages that special twinkle in the stomach I feel after seeing something that has an impact on me. Some moments of the film were clearly homoerotic -well, at the end ancient army men in Greece fought (so) bravely due to the fact they slept happy and happily together. I muss recognize as well that I have a crush on Montgomery Clift's eyes.

Karen: I didn't think you were coming.
Warden: Why not? I ain't late.
Karen: No, I guess you're not. Then, I got here a little early. I must
have been over-anxious. You weren't though, were you?
Warden: I stopped along the way for a couple of drinks.
Karen: You certainly chose a lovely spot for our meeting. I've had three chances to be picked up in the last five minutes.
Warden: Well, that's par for the course around here.
Karen: Well I don't care for it. I never went in much for back-alley loving.
Warden: Take it easy.
Karen: You probably think I'm a tramp.
Warden: Now what makes you think I'd think a thing like that?
Karen: Don't try to be gallant, Sergeant. If you think this is a mistake, come right out and say so. Well, I guess it's about time for me to be getting home, isn't it? Well, isn't it?
Warden: What's the matter? What started all this anyway? Do you think I'd be here if I thought it was a mistake? Takin' a chance on twenty years in Leavenworth for makin' dates with the company commander's wife? And her actin' like, like Lady
Esther's horse? And all because I got here on time.
Karen: (encouraging) Well, on the other hand, I've got a bathing suit under my dress.
Warden: (with a broad grin) Me too.

7 Comentarios:

A la/s lunes, diciembre 26, 2005 11:51:00 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

Double feature picture show!!!

escogiste dos de mis favoritas, además...

me alegra no haber sido el único en notar la tensión homoerótica de FHTE... sin embargo mi escena absolutamente favorita es so very str8... Burt Lancaster y Deborah Kerr revolcándose en la arena...

 
A la/s martes, diciembre 27, 2005 12:09:00 a.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

Que maravilla de peliculas, aunque yo para el after x-mas show mantuve terapia intensa de tarantino, kill bill I, II, y perros de reserva, necesitaba ver un poco de sangre para sentir que aun estaba vivo..
que suerte 3 dias y medio aunque seguro para cuando leas este ya estaran juntos otra vez...que alegria, a mi me faltan aun casi 20 dias :(
happy new year

 
A la/s martes, diciembre 27, 2005 12:59:00 a.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

"juntos otra vez"

así no va la historia...

jeje, charlyboy, qué fue eso? proyección? lapsus?

ánimo...

para los 4...

;)

 
A la/s martes, diciembre 27, 2005 1:42:00 a.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

I never get tired of Monty Clift...

tienes que verlo en "A place in the sun"

 
A la/s martes, diciembre 27, 2005 8:21:00 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

Es chido cuando es el beso en la playa y la censura de la ereccion del protaginista ja.

 
A la/s miércoles, diciembre 28, 2005 4:24:00 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

mmm ... ¿no?.. :S merde!! creo que ahora si me perdi, un lapsus pendejus y un poco de proyeccion...
jojojojo sorry guys entonces expliquenme bien esa cuenta regresiva..
feliz año

 
A la/s miércoles, diciembre 28, 2005 8:27:00 p.m., Blogger M dijo...

Eduardo: La repetiremos, ¿no? That's my favorite one as well...

Charlyboy: Sangre. Sudor. Lágrimas. Qué mejor que Tarantino... el Sr. Baby across the ocean y yo no nos hemos conocido. El viernes será nuestro primer día juntos.

Eduardo: Animus et anima... Y conseguiré la película. La verdad su actuación me impresionó mucho.

20th century boy: ¡Por Ford! ¡Cuánta promiscuidad!

Charlyboy: La cuenta regresiva que felizmente llega a su fin. Ya verás. Un abrazo

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal