IHV: in homo, veritas

croon, v.i., v.t. 1. to sing or hum in a soft, soothing voice -n. 2. the act or sound of crooning -n. 3. croon/er, e. g., Manuel aka Medea Tangerine / Medeo Mandarino / Beso insaciable en mudanza a Ceres, on "How to live as a found 21st century crooner" 4. to love an angel with silver wings like I do: a ciegas, en Braille, como quieras

15.7.06

Was it just a coincidence?
Or did my mother and sister just play the worst of tricks ever on me (us)?

I felt angry at them
as angry as I never imagined I would
no keys in my pocket
no money in my wallet
no sense of your body in my chest

I just feel sad
for I wanted to hug you in my coach
while watching one of your films
for we could not enjoy our never ending embrace
in my bedroom
for we could not be one
in a hot July afternoon

I'm sorry, babe
I look forward to the day
when we both can watch some old movies
while eating some pop corn
without caring about anything else
but us having a nice time...


In spite of that,
I owe you now a thousand kisses
blue kisses
Hershey kisses
red kisses
black kisses
tangerine kisses

For now
let's dream about
me paying that debt
to you...

I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day

Etiquetas:

5 Comentarios:

A la/s sábado, julio 15, 2006 4:56:00 a.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

Yo me quedaría con el último verso. La esperanza de que el mañana inmediato será mejor debe convertirse en seguridad.
Un saludo desde Madrid.

 
A la/s sábado, julio 15, 2006 9:06:00 a.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

tangerine kisses mmmmmmmmmmmm yummi!!

 
A la/s sábado, julio 15, 2006 1:46:00 p.m., Blogger M dijo...

Yayo: Y el mañana llegó, y aún espero hacerme uno con él...

Trashy: Guess so... ask the Unexhaustible Exchequer.

 
A la/s sábado, julio 15, 2006 7:18:00 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO YOU

 
A la/s martes, julio 18, 2006 12:46:00 a.m., Blogger M dijo...

Xavsje: We've spoken

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal