IHV: in homo, veritas

croon, v.i., v.t. 1. to sing or hum in a soft, soothing voice -n. 2. the act or sound of crooning -n. 3. croon/er, e. g., Manuel aka Medea Tangerine / Medeo Mandarino / Beso insaciable en mudanza a Ceres, on "How to live as a found 21st century crooner" 4. to love an angel with silver wings like I do: a ciegas, en Braille, como quieras

13.2.06

The masks we use as faces and the faces we use as masks…

Mis frases favoritas de la película Wilde. La vi el sábado pasado (pendiente, la crónica de mi familiar viaje a Cuernavaca).

It is perfectly monstrous that people say things behind your back that are entirely true.

Vanity is the spice of life.

It is not the fact that there is something wrong, but that it appears like that; people just care for that.

Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth.

Artists should not care about respectability.

You must do as your true nature dictates.

I am the love who dares not speak its name.

The more frivolous you say, the more serious you are.

What is one man’s poetry is another man’s poison.

Pleasure has to be earned and payed.

I adore simple pleasures, they are the last refuge for a complex man.

Oh, yes we all need love, but which of us will give it?

My life is everything I ever wanted: I have fame, recognition, and I can’t calm down myself. I can’t calm down my feelings for you.

Where your life leads, you must go.

It is a terrible thing to realize you have spent your whole life speaking the truth...

Wickedness is a myth invented by good people to account for the attractiveness.

There are only two tragedies in this world: the first is not getting what one wants; the other is getting it.

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal