IHV: in homo, veritas

croon, v.i., v.t. 1. to sing or hum in a soft, soothing voice -n. 2. the act or sound of crooning -n. 3. croon/er, e. g., Manuel aka Medea Tangerine / Medeo Mandarino / Beso insaciable en mudanza a Ceres, on "How to live as a found 21st century crooner" 4. to love an angel with silver wings like I do: a ciegas, en Braille, como quieras

26.6.06

one of the darkest hours of my life

[argument]
I was stressed
I was tired
I was sick of my point of view
of those endless combinations of thoughts and feelings
I could not stand his silence
then I felt unnecessary
my light faded
I was shaking
I saw nothing but darkness
my legs broke
I felt
I fainted

-suddenly, silence and darkness came

I remember nothing more
but being waken up
faces of people staring at me
your eyes among them

why had my fucking body won again?
then I said "my arm is shivering"

then, black

I woke up again
I started crying
I felt abandoned, confused, ashamed of myself
pity was on my eyes to be seen:
I had been captured by my emotions

and there you were:
angel
savior
friend

the policeman said it to me
"a friend like him is hard to find:
he stood by you all that time
and found no peace till you were fine"

I hate myself for being so childish

Blood pressure
Glass of water
Coke
Subway stations
Me talking
Me feeling remorsal
Me requesting your look
Me feeling sleepy

Me saying goodbye
without a kiss in your mouth

["a tí lo que te mata es la espera"]
Dios mío, ayúdame:
he sobrerreaccionado

["no sobrerreacciones"]
le he causado un mal rato al Erario
mi carne me ha vencido
monstruo fui
ahora lloro y pido Tu Clemencia
ayúdame a sentir menos...

[tu problema es que te entregas todo]
ayúdame a ser fuerte...
dame calma
dame paz
dame paciencia

1 Comentarios:

A la/s lunes, junio 26, 2006 10:23:00 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

Señor... es tiempo de pedir ayuda. Y creo que Cristo no es la opción... espeluzne, espeluzne... un sentido abrazo.

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal